Having a virtual landline number is a real investment in your company and brand, but one thing to be sure of is that your telephone number is working as hard as it could be for your business.
Virtually Local’s cloud telephone system has a vast array of options available for your numbers, from simply routing your calls to a single destination, to making complex time based routing decisions. Our features include:
- Single Destination Routing - Route your number straight to your mobile or other fixed landline.
- Multiple Destination Routing - Calling multiple destinations one after the other.
- Ring Groups - Calling multiple destinations all at the same time. The first to answer takes the call.
- Time Based Routing - Allowing you to “close” your virtual number when the office is shut.
- Call Whisper - So you know that the phone call you’re accepting has come from your virtual number.
- Call Screening - So you can choose to accept or decline a call coming in from your virtual number.
- Call Recording - Replay your calls for future reference through our easy-to-use portal.
- Cloud Based Voicemail - If you can’t take a call, our cloud voicemail can take the call and email you the message.
- Fax 2 Email - We’ll email you a PDF of any faxes received, meaning you no longer need a physical fax machine
And for just £8.95 a month, our ‘Business’ package gives you get access to all of these features. We encourage our customers to make full usage of all our features to ensure your virtual number is working as hard as it can for you.
The My Virtually Local portal lets you manage your number any time of the day or night, and you can make as many changes as you want to. There are no request or change limitations, and no hidden costs.
Use the buttons below to get yourself up and running for as little as £1, and get a virtual landline number working hard for your company today!